Art, History, and Warm Hospitality
- 2 nights in one of our most popular rooms below:
- The Seaside Room (King bed, Cathedral Ceilings with Fireplace and Private Balcony)
- The Plantation Room (King bed, Cathedral Ceilings with Fireplace and Private Balcony)
- The Vermont Room (Spectacular Views of the Adirondack Mountains with Private Balcony and Entrance)
- 2 tickets to the Shelburne Museum (Tickets are good for 2 days)
- $50 gift certificate to Black Sheep Bistro for dinner
- Decorative bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2 hearty country breakfasts
Shelburne Museum is one of the finest, most diverse, and unconventional museums of art and Americana. Over 150,000 works are exhibited in a remarkable setting of 38 exhibition buildings, 25 of which are historic and were relocated to the Museum grounds, including the 220-foot restored steamboat Ticonderoga. Enjoy traditional French flavors with a Vermont twist at the Black Sheep Bistro and then end the day at the Historic Strong House Inn.
$530 per couple/$590 fall foliage. Taxes are included.
Please call the Strong House Inn at (802) 877-3337 to receive more information about this special package.
Enjoy a Vermont tradition – Brandon’s Town Wide Yard Sales: August 3, 2014 – Special Weekend Rates available at the Lilac Inn. Featured in Yankee, Country Living and Vermont magazines, the feel throughout is that of a “small luxury hotel with personal service to match”, including a three course gourmet Vermont breakfast cooked to order each morning at your personal table. All rooms have AC, TV, DVD. Pet Friendly.
2 Days / 1 Nights
~ Nightly Lodging
~ Breakfast in our Morgan’s Tavern Restaurant
~ Afternoon Tea and Goodies
~ Passes to the Vermont Sun Fitness Center where there is an indoor pool
~ Vermont’s Room Tax and Gratuity for Breakfast Included
THIS PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT
While enjoying everything Vermont has to offer, pamper yourself with a stay at the Historic Strong House Inn located in Vergennes, VT
· 2 Nights in one of our Deluxe Rooms with a fireplace
· 2 tickets to the Shelburne Museum
· $50 Gift Certificate to Black Sheep Bistro
· Decorative bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup as our gift to you
· Full Country Breakfast each morning
$530 per couple, including tax, $590 fall foliage.
Call Strong House Inn to book this package 802-877-3337.
A weekend culinary retreat in a charming Vermont village with hands on instruction from The Vermont Chef of the Year and lodging in one of Vermont’s finest country inns.
Brandon, Vermont is a quaint village in the authentic Currier & Ives tradition, that has been tastefully updated to suit the needs of today’s visitor. It is known for its hospitality, friendly natives, gifted artists, and a fun atmosphere. Chef Robert, Chef of the Year in Vermont, has been the Executive Chef at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, The New England Culinary Institute and Café Provence restaurant which he opened in 2004. The Lilac Inn is leading luxury romantic Vermont Country Inn Bed and Breakfast known for romantic getaway packages and special celebrations – in any season.
The Culinary weekend includes per person:
2 nights at the Lilac Inn
Reception with Champagne at Café Provence
2 Dinners at Café Provence
Lunch at Gourmet Provence (Café Provence’s bakery)
Visit to Blue Ledge Goat Cheese Farm
3 hour class/workshop at Café Provence
Brunch with demo at Café Provence
The Vermont Culinary Weekend is available for the following dates in 2014:
January 24 & 25, February 21 & 22,March 21 & 22 & April 25 & 26
The Lilac Inn is pet friendly.