Art, History, and Warm Hospitality
- 2 nights in one of our most popular rooms below:
- The Seaside Room (King bed, Cathedral Ceilings with Fireplace and Private Balcony)
- The Plantation Room (King bed, Cathedral Ceilings with Fireplace and Private Balcony)
- The Vermont Room (Spectacular Views of the Adirondack Mountains with Private Balcony and Entrance)
- 2 tickets to the Shelburne Museum (Tickets are good for 2 days)
- $50 gift certificate to Black Sheep Bistro for dinner
- Decorative bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2 hearty country breakfasts
Shelburne Museum is one of the finest, most diverse, and unconventional museums of art and Americana. Over 150,000 works are exhibited in a remarkable setting of 38 exhibition buildings, 25 of which are historic and were relocated to the Museum grounds, including the 220-foot restored steamboat Ticonderoga. Enjoy traditional French flavors with a Vermont twist at the Black Sheep Bistro and then end the day at the Historic Strong House Inn.
$530 per couple/$590 fall foliage. Taxes are included.
Please call the Strong House Inn at (802) 877-3337 to receive more information about this special package.
Enjoy a four night vacation in one our new king beds and only pay for three nights. Explore Brandon, Vermont – an unspoiled village in the authentic Currier & Ives tradition, yet tastefully updated to suit the needs of today’s visitor. With an enticing variety of art, antiques, bookstores and restaurants, plus outstanding nearby year-round recreation choices, Brandon, Vermont is the “talk of New England” and “the art and soul of Vermont“. Visit the newly opened birthplace of Stephen A Douglas. The Inn is centrally located to a wide variety of special Vermont attractions, museums, wineries, cheese makers, restaurants and Vermont Product tours.
The Lilac Inn Country Inn Boutique Bed & Breakfast is pet friendly. Four Night Vermont Vacation Package starting at $465 per stay, plus tax and service.* Not available holiday weeks or September 15 to October 18.*
2 Days / 1 Nights
~ Nightly Lodging
~ Breakfast in our Morgan’s Tavern Restaurant
~ Afternoon Tea and Goodies
~ Passes to the Vermont Sun Fitness Center where there is an indoor pool
~ Vermont’s Room Tax and Gratuity for Breakfast Included
THIS PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT
While enjoying everything Vermont has to offer, pamper yourself with a stay at the Historic Strong House Inn located in Vergennes, VT
· 2 Nights in one of our Deluxe Rooms with a fireplace
· 2 tickets to the Shelburne Museum
· $50 Gift Certificate to Black Sheep Bistro
· Decorative bottle of Vermont Maple Syrup as our gift to you
· Full Country Breakfast each morning
$530 per couple, including tax, $590 fall foliage.
Call Strong House Inn to book this package 802-877-3337.