A circa 1865 Second Empire Victorian with Italianate details, The Inn on Park Street is located on one of the most photographed streets in Vermont. Park Street is known for its architectural tapestry of beautifully maintained Victorian homes. The Inn offers 6 guest rooms, a broad front porch for summertime relaxing, and a large living room comfortably furnished plus fireplace and baby grand piano. Each stay includes full served country breakfast and the former pastry chef innkeeper, Judy Bunde, prepares dessert and coffee each evening. Walk to the village galleries, shops, and restaurants. Our size is ideal for small groups looking to reserve the entire Inn; check our web site for “Cooking With Chefs” and “Girlfriend Weekends” packages
Come into our large country kitchen and cook! The innkeeper leads classes in baking, dishes for entertaining, soups, seasonal menus, preserving, cake decorating, and more. Guest chefs have been arranged for bread baking, candy making and chocolate molding, Indian cookery, and much more.
Cooking With Chefs classes can be arranged weekdays or weekends for groups as small as 4. Combine a 2-day getaway with a cooking class and spend time with friends.
The program includes*:
- Arrival day check-in after 3PM
- Light supper and dessert the first evening
- Two nights lodging in double occupancy or single occupancy rooms
- Full served country breakfast each morning
- Cooking With Chefs class of your choosing, 3-4 hours depending on theme
- All materials and instruction including a complete recipe book
- Served, sit-down, 4-course dinner the second evening (all alcohol is BYO)
- Time to explore and enjoy Brandon’s shops and galleries
Your participation can be as hands-on as you want, or you can simply sip a little wine and watch.
Cost: $285/person, double occupancy; $325, single occupancy
*Some guest chef classes may vary somewhat